The EyeSite will be closed Monday, July 4, in observance of the Independence Day holiday. Have a great holiday weekend! We’ll reopen Tuesday, July 5, at 10:00.
Hello, I’m Dr. Sorena Kaur and I’m excited to provide quality vision care to the community in which I grew up.
At the Eyesite, we offer:
- Friendly and attentive service
- An experienced team of professionals
- State-of-the-art equipment
- A wide variety of frames, lenses & contacts
- Priority appointments for eye injuries
- Protective sportswear & prescription sunglasses
- Comprehensive eye exams for ages 3-103
- No “air-puff” Glaucoma testing
- Vision screenings for infants
- Medical eye appointments, including visits for eye infections, pink eye, eye injuries
Contact us today for more information or to book an appointment.
The Eyesite’s mission is to enhance our patients’ lives by diagnosing, educating, and compassionately helping to resolve their vision and eye health needs.